Episode 1



Thank you for joining me as I figure out making and posting podcast videos! This first podcast ended up shorter than I anticipated but it is a decent length nonetheless!

Please leave a comment or a like on the video if you enjoyed it or have anything you’d like to share with me!

What I’m Wearing in the Podcast
Local Yarn Shawl by Casapinka
       Hedgehog Fibres Sock yarn in Fly and Goblin colorways
My Neighbor Totoro Socks (no pattern, toe up with afterthought heel)
      Canon Hand Dyes Charles Merino Polar Opposites in Satsuki and Mei colorways
Sow’s Ear T-Shirt from Sow’s Ear Yarn Store and Coffee Shop


What I’m Wearing Out and About
Slip Stitch Hat by Mrs. Moon
      Mrs. Moon Plump in Bon Bon and Raspberry Ripple colorways
Woven Scarf using Noro yarn and Rainbow roll
Till Death Mitts by Stephanie Lotven (tellybeanknits)
      Sun Valley Fibers kit designed for the Mystery KAL


What I’m Knitting
High Hampton Cowl by Claudia Miller McClean
      Claudia Handpaints Serenity in Jungle and Bayou
Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
      Canon Hand Dyes Charles Merino Self-striping Sock in Friday I’m in Love
Plain socks for Steve
      Ogle Design Fiber Arts Coloration Fingering
Constellate Hat by Hunter Hammersen
      Anzula Fingering Nebula in Sexy
PEEP Hole Shawl by Laura Rasmussen


Bags
Cherry Plum Tree project bag
Becka Rahn (purchased at Yarnover 2018)
Simply Socks Yarn tote
Spooky Kitty Kit (limited edition, October 2018)
      Simply Socks yarn in Overlook Hotel


Podcasts I’m listening to this week
Curious Handmade
Traveling Stitches
Geeky Girls Knit
Two Ewes


What I’m Reading
All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

If there’s anything else you’d like to know or want me to talk about, please contact me!


Comments

Popular Posts