Episode 2

Thank you so much for joining me on this week's podcast! I think the audio quality is better and I talk much more about the yarn! 😀




Please leave a comment or a like on the video if you enjoyed it or have anything you’d like to share with me!


Mug
Stockinette mug by Saran Sachar of Creative With Clay

What I’m Wearing in the Podcast
Dropstitch Scarf by Christine Vogel
      Unknown Noro Yarn
Psychic Hearts by SpillyJane


What I’m Wearing Out and About (Not talked about in this week's podcast but still relevant!)
Slip Stitch Hat by Mrs. Moon
      Mrs. Moon Plump in Bon Bon and Raspberry Ripple colorways
Woven Scarf using Noro yarn and Rainbow roll
Till Death Mitts by Stephanie Lotven (tellybeanknits)
      Sun Valley Fibers kit designed for the Mystery KAL

Finished Objects
Elf Hat by Susan Mills Knits
      Malabrigo Yarns Mecha in 866 Arco Iris
Slip Stitch Mitts
      Malabrigo Yarns Mecha in 866 Arco Iris
      Unknown big box white yarn
Shawl Collared Cowl by Alana Dakos
      Premier Yarns Serenity Chunky Heathers in Highland Heather Colorway

What I’m Knitting
Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
      Canon Hand Dyes Charles Merino Self-striping Sock in Friday I’m in Love
Plain socks for Steve
      Ogle Design Fiber Arts Coloration Fingering

Bags
Cherry Plum Tree project bag
Becka Rahn (purchased at Yarnover 2018)

Yarns Mentioned and Upcoming Projects Talked About On This Podcast
Worsted Sock Arms using Knitted Wit Targhee Worsted in Sneaky Snake and Cascade Yarns Highland Wool dark grey (#2325)
Some sort of pooling hat using In the Deep Hue Sea in colorway Salazar
Spincycle Yarns in Colorway Heartsigh
Woven Scarf using
Winter Solstice Yarn by Lady Dye Yarns
Wonderland Yarns in Mad Hatter
Mirasol Nuna in Timberwolf
Fishkins Mitts by Tellybeanknits/Stephanie Lotven
My Rainbow Heart Mitts by Tellybeanknits/Stephanie Lotven


Podcasts I’m listening to this week
Curious Handmade
Traveling Stitches
Geeky Girls Knit
Craft Cook Read Repeat
Yarniacs
Amy Florence - YouTube
Sweet Tea No Shade - YouTube


Instagram Faves of the Week
Tellybeanknits
Muststashyarns
Leginknits
_lolodidit
Subcultureyarn
Browngyrlknits


Not Knitting
I won 2 skeins of Noro from Little Knits on Facebook!
I'm working on helping people I know in developing knitting skills!
This weekend was my mom's 51st birthday!
Steve and I had a friend over for "Gamer Weekend" and we played lots of Overcooked 2!
I've started playing in a global tournament for In The Groove (ITG)!
We are currently in the market to visit places around the U.S. to move to in the next few years - we are sick of Minnesota winters! Please give suggestions!!


If there’s anything else you’d like to know or want me to talk about, please contact me!

Comments

Popular Posts