Episode 3




What I’m Wearing in the Podcast
Woven Scarf by me!
     Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter in Pigments of Imagination
     Mirasol Nuna in Timberwolf

What I’m Wearing Out and About (Not talked about in this week's podcast but still relevant!)
Slip Stitch Hat by Mrs. Moon
      Mrs. Moon Plump in Bon Bon and Raspberry Ripple colorways
Woven Scarf using Noro yarn and Rainbow roll
Till Death Mitts by Stephanie Lotven (tellybeanknits)
      Sun Valley Fibers kit designed for the Mystery KAL

Finished Objects
Slip Stitch Hat by Mrs. Moon
      Mrs. Moon Plump in Cherry Pie and Darjeeling colorways
Woven Scarf
     Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter in Pigments of Imagination
     Mirasol Nuna in Timberwolf
Fishkins Mitts #1 by Tellybeanknits/Stephanie Lotven
     Lolodidit Loriginals in Folsom and Elba Island colorways

What I’m Knitting
Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
      Canon Hand Dyes Charles Merino Self-striping Sock in Friday I’m in Love
Plain socks for Steve
      Ogle Design Fiber Arts Coloration Fingering

Bags
Sheep Bag by Duckpool Lane

Yarns Mentioned and Upcoming Projects Talked About On This Podcast
Northeasterly/Southeasterly by Melissa Alexander-Loomis
Fishkins Mitts #2 by Tellybeanknits/Stephanie Lotven

Podcasts I’m listening to this week
Curious Handmade
Knitting Myself Together
Kristy Glass - particularly "This is Us"
Knit Girllls

Instagram Faves of the Week
Nadiratani - Check out her IG story "I am Here"
ggmadeit
knitcircus_yarns
beginswithac


Not Knitting
I won 2 skeins of Noro and the most recent copy of the magazine from Little Knits on Facebook!
It was insanely cold this week so we got a sort of second winter break!
Steve and I have been playing lots of Overcooked 2!
I've continued playing in a global tournament for In The Groove (ITG)!
If you enjoyed The Giver, you should continue the series (it's a quartet)!


If there’s anything else you’d like to know or want me to talk about, please contact me!

Comments

Popular Posts