Episode 5



What I'm Wearing
Camp Out Fingerless Mitts by tante ehm
      Spincycle Yarns Dyed in the Wool

What I've Finished
Shortcut Cowl by Stephanie Lotven
     Spincycle Yarns Dyed in the Wool in Heartsigh
Plain socks for Steve
      Ogle Design Fiber Arts Coloration Fingering

What I’m Knitting
High Hampton Cowl by Claudia Miller McClean
      Claudia Handpaints Serenity in Jungle and Bayou
Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
      Canon Hand Dyes Charles Merino Self-striping Sock in Friday I’m in Love
Plain socks for Steve
      Ogle Design Fiber Arts Coloration Fingering
Goldfish Memory Shawl by Casapinka
     (I forgot the yarns for this! Will add when I find the tags!)
My Boy Lollipop by Nancy Ricci
     Malabrigo Arroyo in Aniversario

Yarns and Things Mentioned on this Episode
Stitch markers and pin by The Clever Clove
Mug by GGmadeit
Darn Good Yarn
Self-Striping Sock yarn in the MeToo colorway by Malia Mayed It
Self-Striping Sock yarn in the Drops of Jupiter colorway by Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
Shortcut Cowl KAL - goes until April 20th!

Comments

  1. Steve rips off his socks like we rip off our bra when we get home. I love the little llama. Sorry you can't roll your Rs, I can't either. Does your sister even wear socks? What will the temp color thing end up to be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts